Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Years Resolutions


I
really hate New Years Resolutions. I mean, can't you make a resolution anytime? Why now? Usually, most people can't even stick to it and they end up feeling bad because they didn't lose those 10 pounds or they didn't take more pictures of their kids or whatever. I'm not saying that every New Years Resolution fails, just that most of them do. What I'm really trying to day here is that don't make a New Years Resolution you can't keep because you will end up feeling disappointed in yourself. There is no use in making yourself feel bad, even if you do have some pounds to lose or memories to keep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you mo. i don't usually do a new year's resolution. i say i'll make one, and then forget and don't care. although, new years rules! :)

Xanthia the Mousey!

Anonymous said...

lol
it rlly only happens if ur determined!
like me & my french fries!
YESSSSS!
i wanted to loose pounds but i gained lol
it happens a lot! :p